| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in September is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 306.6mm (12.1in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: