| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in October is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in October is damp. A significant 361.4mm (14.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: