| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in November is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in November is pretty drenched. A hearty 281.9mm (11.1in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: