| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in March is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in March is quite sopping. A sizable 229.9mm (9.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: