| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in July is damp. A significant 365mm (14.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: