| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish. Around 163.1mm (6.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: