| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in August is moist. A substantial 349.8mm (13.8in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: