| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chuuk/ Truk in April is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 291.1mm (11.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Chuuk/ Truk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chuuk/ Truk: